Our Journey

"Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking outward together in the same direction."

Monday, October 31, 2005

It's my turn!

Honestly, hindi talaga ako nagcecelebrate ng birthday ko. Nagpapaluto lang ako ng pansit and just go to church with my family. But for "special" resons, I celebrated my birthday with a blast! A lot of surprise and I didn't plan it to be that way, may ballons at cake pa! *LOL* But it was good, feeling ko tuloy bumalik ako sa pagkabata! Hehehe...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Oct. 24 pa lang may cake na agad from my baby!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
At St. Joseph Church : Sa simbahan pa lang picture taking na agad!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Cake, balloons (from my baby) and hotdog and mallows on stick! Childrens party na ito! *LOL*

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Siyempre...the celebrant!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
With my pamangkin..nakikibirthday kasi birthday liit nya!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
With the official cook Edgar!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Ang mga nakiparty! Yung iba wala dito kasi mga lasing na! hahahaha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
for LOVE erases all memory of a beginning...and all fear of an end...