Our Journey

"Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking outward together in the same direction."

Sunday, July 24, 2005

July 11...a prelude to Cay's Birthday Countdown!

Ok, my monthsary and my mystery gift for Cay's birthday arrived earlier than expected (July 8)! And since then, the countdown begins, I excluded Saturday and Sunday, starting monday, I have one rose for her, exactly 18 days before here birthday! Magdedebut pa lang kasi ang baby ko! At isasayaw ko siya for 18 days, ako lagi ang first at last dance niya. Hahahaha!

And the week after that, after recovering from diarrhea and flu and been absent at work for 3 days, i received something that I've never expected. Since I am away that day it arrived, our office secretary received it for me. Guess what is it?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
They can't be seperated, all their life were spent hugging each other! *LOL*

Dyaran!!!!
Two huggable and cute bears! Now it is a "bear" unlike the one i have sent to her, two singing "piggy bear"! Hahahaha! Now, I will call them "Hugz and Thugz" from the label it came from.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
When I feel cold, it reminds me of how my baby is just hug away if I need one =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
for LOVE erases all memory of a beginning...and all fear of an end...